Northwestern University, DSGN 106 - Engineering Design and Communication, Spring 2010.
- Undergraduate design and engineering course where students work with real clients (e.g., The Rehabilitation
Institute of Chicago, The Shedd Aquarium) to define, implement, and document
a quarter-long project
- Act as the engineering professor (working alongside a communications professor) to manage and
assist four teams of undergraduate students.
- CTEC Student Evaluation :: Overall Instructor Rating: 5.09 (out of 6).
Northwestern University, EECS 230 - Programming for Engineers, Winter 2008.
- Introductory C++ programming class for non-computer engineers.
University of Colorado, ECEN 2120 - Computers as Components, Fall 2004, Spring 2005.
- Basic computer organization and programming on a Motorolla 68000.